Opening hours and Entry fees
Museum and Farm shop
- April to August: Monday to Sunday 10am to 4pm (The museum closes at 5pm)
- September to October: Thursday to Sunday 10am to 4pm (Museum closes at 5pm)
- November to March: Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm (Museum closes at 5pm)
You can among other things buy meat, vegetables, beer, coffee to go and cookies.
- May: Thursday to Saturday 10am to 8pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- June to August: wednesday to Friday 11.30 am to 15.30pm.
- September and October: Thursday to Sunday 10am to 8pm.
- November to March: Saturday and Sunday 10am to 8pm.
- April 2022: Thursday to Sunday 10am to 8pm.
The Café offers simple dishes from the produce of the estates own fields, from 11.30am to 15.30pm. You can always buy beverages and cake in the Farm shop.
In the autumn holiday, winter break and the ester holiday the museum, farm shop and Café are open as July.
Buy entry, season pass or guided tours here. You just need to show your receipt in the farm shop when you arrive. Season passes is exchanged to a physical season pas in the farm shop. It is also possible to buy entry in the Farm shop when you arrive at Skovsgaard.
Free admission for members
There is free admission for members of DN. You just need to show your membership card.
Prices for non-members
- Adults 60 dkr.
- Children under 12 years free
- Groups 50 dkr. per person
- Season pass 200 dkr.